Delicious Apple Pie Recipe
- 2 store-bought pie crusts (or homemade if you're feeling adventurous!)
- 6-7 large apples, peeled, cored, and thinly sliced
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, cut into small pieces
- 1 egg, beaten (for egg wash)
- Preheat your oven to 375°F (190°C).
- Place one pie crust into a 9-inch round cake pan from Ecolution. Make sure it covers the bottom and sides of the pan.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the sliced apples, granulated sugar, flour, cinnamon, nutmeg, salt, and lemon juice. Toss well to coat the apples evenly.
- Pour the apple mixture into the prepared pie crust and dot the top with the small pieces of butter.
- Place the second pie crust on top and crimp the edges to seal. You can get creative here and make some decorative patterns with the crust.
- Make a few small slits on the top crust to allow steam to escape while baking.
- Brush the top crust with the beaten egg to give it a beautiful golden color when baked.
- Place the pie on a baking sheet to catch any drips and bake in the preheated oven for 50-60 minutes, or until the crust is golden brown and the apples are tender.
- Remove the pie from the oven and let it cool for at least 30 minutes before serving.
- Serve warm with a scoop of vanilla ice cream or a dollop of whipped cream.
Now that you have the recipe for a delicious homemade apple pie, why not try making it with the Ecolution BakeIns Round Cake Pan (9-inch)? This high-quality baking pan is perfect for creating beautiful pies, cakes, and more. With its non-stick coating and even heat distribution, your desserts will come out perfectly every time. Get yours today and take your baking to the next level!
Now that you've learned how to make a delicious apple pie, why not explore our collection of bakeware? From cake pans to baking sheets, we have everything you need to create mouthwatering desserts. Click here to check out our full range of products. Happy baking!