Stuffed Bell Pepper Recipe
- 4 large bell peppers
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 cup cooked rice
- 1/2 onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 cup tomato sauce
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat your oven to 375°F (190°C).
- Cut the tops off the bell peppers and remove the seeds and membranes.
- Place the bell peppers in a baking dish and set aside.
- In a large skillet, heat olive oil over medium heat.
- Add the chopped onion and minced garlic. Sauté until the onion becomes translucent.
- Add the ground beef and cook until browned. Drain any excess fat.
- Stir in the cooked rice, tomato sauce, dried oregano, salt, and pepper. Mix well.
- Spoon the mixture into the bell peppers, filling them up.
- Sprinkle shredded cheese on top of each stuffed bell pepper.
- Cover the baking dish with aluminum foil.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 25-30 minutes or until the bell peppers are tender and the cheese is melted and bubbly.
- Remove from the oven and let cool for a few minutes before serving.
Enjoy Your Stuffed Bell Peppers!
Now that you've learned how to make delicious stuffed bell peppers, it's time to get yourself a reliable and durable baking dish to prepare this dish with ease. Check out our Ecolution BakeIns Lasagna Roasting Pan, perfect for making stuffed bell peppers and so much more. Click here to get yours now!