Deliciously Cheesy Nachos
Who doesn't love a plate full of cheesy, crispy nachos? This easy recipe will satisfy your cravings in no time!
- 1 bag of tortilla chips
- 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup of diced tomatoes
- 1/4 cup of sliced jalapenos
- 1/4 cup of chopped green onions
- 1/4 cup of sour cream
- 1/4 cup of guacamole
- Preheat your oven to 350°F (175°C).
- Spread a layer of tortilla chips on a baking sheet.
- Sprinkle half of the shredded cheddar cheese evenly over the chips.
- Add a layer of diced tomatoes, sliced jalapenos, and chopped green onions on top.
- Add another layer of tortilla chips on top.
- Sprinkle the remaining shredded cheddar cheese evenly over the chips.
- Add another layer of diced tomatoes, sliced jalapenos, and chopped green onions.
- Place the baking sheet in the preheated oven and bake for about 10-15 minutes, or until the cheese is melted and bubbly.
- Remove from the oven and let it cool for a few minutes.
- Top with dollops of sour cream and guacamole.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!
Time to Get Cheesy!
Now that you have the recipe, it's time to put on your chef hat and get cooking! Gather all the ingredients and follow the instructions to create a plate of deliciously cheesy nachos.
Don't forget to invite your friends over and enjoy this tasty snack together. Nachos are perfect for movie nights, game days, or any casual get-together.
So, what are you waiting for? Let's get cheesy and make some mouthwatering nachos!