Veggie Stir Fry Recipe
Are you ready to embark on a delicious journey of flavors and textures? This veggie stir fry recipe will not only tantalize your taste buds but also showcase the amazing features of the Ecolution Carbon Steel Non-Stick Wok. Let's get started!
- 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil
- 1 onion, sliced
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 bell pepper, sliced
- 1 zucchini, sliced
- 1 cup of broccoli florets
- 1 carrot, julienned
- 1 cup of mushrooms, sliced
- 1 cup of snap peas
- 1 tablespoon of soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon of oyster sauce
- 1 teaspoon of sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon of cornstarch
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Heat the Ecolution Carbon Steel Non-Stick Wok over medium-high heat.
- Add vegetable oil to the wok and let it heat up for a minute.
- Add sliced onions and minced garlic to the wok and stir-fry for 2-3 minutes until fragrant.
- Add the bell pepper, zucchini, broccoli, carrot, mushrooms, and snap peas to the wok. Stir-fry for another 4-5 minutes until the vegetables are crisp-tender.
- In a small bowl, whisk together soy sauce, oyster sauce, sesame oil, cornstarch, salt, and pepper.
- Pour the sauce mixture into the wok and toss everything together until well-coated.
- Cook for an additional 2 minutes until the sauce thickens and coats the vegetables.
- Remove from heat and serve hot.
And voila! Your delicious and colorful veggie stir fry is ready to be enjoyed. The Ecolution Carbon Steel Non-Stick Wok's even heat distribution ensures that your vegetables are cooked to perfection every time.
If you're excited to try out this recipe and experience the wonders of the Ecolution Carbon Steel Non-Stick Wok yourself, click here to check out the product.
Now that you've seen the amazing results of cooking with the Ecolution Carbon Steel Non-Stick Wok, imagine the endless possibilities it offers. From sizzling stir-fries to flavorful fried rice, this wok is your ticket to culinary success. So why wait? Grab your own Ecolution Carbon Steel Non-Stick Wok today and elevate your cooking game to new heights!