Delicious Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe
Who doesn't love a warm, gooey chocolate chip cookie? With this simple recipe, you can bake a batch of these heavenly treats in no time. Let's get started!
- 1 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar, packed
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups chocolate chips
- Preheat your oven to 375°F (190°C).
- In a large mixing bowl, cream together the softened butter, granulated sugar, and brown sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add the eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition. Stir in the vanilla extract.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the flour, baking soda, and salt. Gradually add the dry ingredients to the butter mixture and mix until just combined.
- Fold in the chocolate chips until evenly distributed throughout the dough.
- Drop rounded tablespoons of dough onto an ungreased baking sheet, spacing them about 2 inches apart.
- Bake for 9-11 minutes or until the edges are golden brown.
- Remove from the oven and let the cookies cool on the baking sheet for a few minutes before transferring them to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Enjoy these irresistible chocolate chip cookies with a glass of milk or a scoop of vanilla ice cream!
Now that you have the recipe, it's time to put on your apron and get baking! Trust us, these chocolate chip cookies are so delicious, you won't be able to resist them. So why wait? Start making your batch today and share the joy of homemade cookies with your loved ones!
Ready to try out more tasty recipes? Check out our website for a wide range of mouthwatering dishes and culinary inspiration. Happy cooking!